We changing our policy based on the information and regulations changes made by the New York City, we would like to remind parents that we have to follow the guidelines and regulations made my the Department of Health (DOH):
1. Management of Tic Tac Daycare no longer requires that masks be worn by our teachers.
2. Anyone who tests positive for COVID-19 should remain isolated (quarantine) at home for a period of at least 5 days – kids will be able to return back to school with doctor note.
3. If parent or household member tests positive for COVID-19:
• Student must take PCR test immediately.
• If test negative however she/he has visible symptoms such as fever, runny nose, cough etc. must stay home till symptoms free. (Return with doctor note).
4. Kids from age of 2 years old and teachers who has had close contact with someone with COVID-19 (this means when they were within six feet of someone with COVID-19 for more than 15 minutes in a 24-hour period) should wear a mask for 10 days.
– if students or teachers start to show symptoms such as: AT LEAST ONE OF THESE:
– new onset cough,
– new shortness of breath,
– new difficulty breathing,
– new loss of taste or smell.
OR TWO OR MORE OF THESE:
– fever (Oral or temporal temperature of > 100.4 Fahrenheit OR Axillary temperature of > 99.4 Fahrenheit),
– rigors (shaking),
– muscle aches,
– nausea or vomiting,
– congestion or runny nose,
– sore throat.
• Take a rapid test (home test for children 2 years and up) before returning back to school.
Vaccination is the best way to reduce COVID-19 risk. The NYCDOE encourages up to date COVID-19 vaccination for everyone six months or older.
Visit the vaccine finder page or call 877-829-4692 to find a location near you.
Please stay tuned for more updates, as soon as we will get any notifications from the city we will update our policy.
Additionally please note:
1. We are promoting washing hands frequently and USING HAND SANITIZER.
2. Maintaining regular housekeeping practices, including routine cleaning and disinfecting of surfaces, objects and toys.
3. PICK UP/DROP OFF:
– Strongly advise to our parents to wear a 😷
– Parents must be healthy, if otherwise, must inform TIC TAC stuff – Should limit direct contact between parents and stuff members and adhere social distancing.
– Only ONE parent at a time – Practice respiratory etiquette and cover your cough or sneezes – Sidewalk pick up/drop off:
– Each child needs a hand sanitizer or antibacterial wipes in his/her bag,
– Each child needs a separate bag for its bedding,
– Each child will be pre- screened by taking a temperature before admitted,
– Keep in mind pick up drop of might take longer now, so plan your arriving time accordingly,
– Outgoing communication between parent and TIC TAC stuff members, so we can all keep everybody safe and healthy.
– Only well children will attend- fallowing TIC TAC Sickness policy.