The health of life families and teachers is the most important. We are taking the fallowing steps:
Teachers and our families must stay home (out of school) for 14 day quarantine if:
– you were in contact with someone infected with COVID – 19
– if you (or someone in your household) were tested positive for COVID – 19
– if you were traveling outside of the United States
14 days after your exposure you will be able to return back to school if :
– at least 10 days have past since any household member first experience symptoms
– Your family members been fever free for more than 72 hours – without taking any medication.
Please review “Tictac COVID19 Guideline” below.
1. All stuff members have to wear masks all the time.
2. TEACHER WILL BE WEARING GLOVES IN THE MORNING DURING , AND DURING PICK UP.
3. Promoting washing hands frequently and USING HAND SANITIZER.
4. Maintaining regular housekeeping practices, including routine cleaning and disinfecting of surfaces, objects and toys.
5.PICK UP/DROP OFF:
– Parents needs to wear mask and gloves at all times
– Parents must be healthy, if otherwise, must inform TIC TAC stuff
– Should limit direct contact between parents and stuff members and adhere social distancing,
– Only ONE parent at a time
– Reduce in person interaction, any questions can be answered over the phone or app
– NO VERBAL REPORTS
– Practice respiratory etiquette and cover your cough or sneezes
– Bring your own pen for sign in/ sign out sheet
– Disinfecting station will be set up in pick up/drop off area
– Each child needs a hand sanitizer or antibacterial wipes in his/her bag
– Each child needs a separate bag for its bedding
– Each child will be pre- screened by taking a temperature before admitted
– Keep in mind pick up drop of might take longer now, so plan your arriving time accordingly
– Outgoing communication between parent and TIC TAC stuff members, so we can all keep everybody safe and healthy.
– Only well children will attend- fallowing *TIC TAC Sickness policy: *
If they child will be send home – you need to bring us doctor note after 24hour observation. Doctor note will be needed in all the cases . We understand that seeing a doctor will be difficult and most of people will be doing online doctor visits – but we will also need a doctor note after one. Our Program serves only Well children!
You should be aware that we have a policy about when a parent is REQUIRED TO KEEP THE CHILD HOME: which is when any of the following symptoms are shown:
* fever – 100 degrees and above,
* vomiting – more than once during a day,
* diarrhea – more than 2 times a day,
* unknown skin rash,
* evidence of head lice,
* difficulty breathing,
* abnormal behavior, i.e. lethargy, irritability, persistent crying.
Child send home MUST stay home the next day for observation and if ok can come back to school following day (after 24h and up) – MUST BE symptoms free, and no medication.
AFTER A CHILD HAS BEEN ABSENT – A DOCTOR’S NOTE (signature and stamp required) IS STILL EXPECTED IN ORDER FOR THE CHILD TO RETURN TO OUR CHILD CARE SERVICE .
6. Parents need to remember that Tic Tac Daycare reserves the right, at its discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these Terms at any time by posting the amended Terms.
Please share your thoughts and comments with with us.
We truly appreciate your business, and we’re grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us.
Please don’t hesitate to share your feedback with us if ever a problem should arise.
We hope to have the pleasure of working with you and thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you.